Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Come With Me If You Want To Live


The Times Online published a nifty little list of the 50 Coolest Movie Robots of All Time to coincide with the release the Transformers movie. They weighted each robot on a scale of 1-10 according to plausibility, coolness, dangerousness and comedy (Personally, I think Twikie got shafted, but you decide). Click on the links and you will get entertaining video footage of the robots in question.

For a little extra fun, I decided to score myself on how well I knew their robots, giving myself (1 point) - if I had heard about the robot, (2 points) - If I had chosen to see the movie or television show in which the robot existed and (3 points) - If a had seen the show more than once just to see the robot again. I scored 74 pts out of a possible 150 pts. How did you do?

0 sugar rushes:

Post a Comment