Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Poison is Sexy


I...well, truthfully, I had all sorts of blogs planned. Funny blogs from cracked.com, serious blogs about women's images in advertising, thoughtful blogs regarding ways to concentrate at work and sources for inspiration while writing. But they were all trumped by this article about the "Top Ten Poisonous Plants". There are so many uses for this article outside of the realm of poisoning your enemies (Not that I am condoning that). There is infinite foder for realistic fiction writing, realistic non-fiction writing, creative D&D names, Steam-punk survival manuals, poetic analogies, creative Halo handles and even creative Shakespearean insults. It's like all of my blog threads rolled into one. I don't even care if you people don't find the list relevant. It is just so totally frickin' cool to know these plants.

0 sugar rushes:

Post a Comment