Monday, February 2, 2009

Auditorium



I adore music. And I love video games. And let's say I have a penchant for solving puzzles. That's why I can't get enough of Auditorium, an ingenious and addictive multisensory game that is part brain teaser, part light sculpture, and part musical concerto.

In the author's own words, the game emphasizes discovery and play. There are no right or wrong answers and there are many ways to solve every puzzle.

Be that as it may, after solving a level, gratification is instant: the completion of a mind-blowingly gorgeous symphony. I felt chills of enjoyment, which you can't buy at a store.

Right now you can play the demo which is categorized into movements called "Acts". And then, if you're like me, you'll be on pins and needles waiting for the full version (and perhaps and ipod application) to come out.

0 sugar rushes:

Post a Comment