Monday, January 28, 2008

Criminals in the Bush Administration


I'm sitting here listening to the State of the Union Address on WETA and every radio station that can carry NPR in our house. I was debating not even watching the thing, because (as my mother says) it will just make me angry. Leave it to alcohol to save the day. Peter and I are currently playing a drinking game that helps one stay focused. I drink every time Dubya says "Economy" and he drinks every time he says "Empower".

To keep you focused on the future, I direct you to Suzie Q's Blog Post on "Criminals in the Bush Administration". She has conveniently divided the list into section by degree of damnation including:

  • "Indicted / Convicted/ Pled Guilty"
  • "Resigned Due to Investigation, Pending Investigation or Allegations of Impropriety"
  • "Nomination Failed Due to Scandal" and
  • "Under Investigation But Still in Office"
Enjoy. (ugh, "economy" again?)

0 sugar rushes:

Post a Comment