Thursday, December 27, 2007

Pin-up What?


Christmas was a wonderful time for CandyBuffet. Among other things, Santa brought me an all inclusive book about the history of "The Great American Pin-up", which reminded me of all of you commenters who have been frickin' begging me to add a discussion section to the "Pin-up of the Month".

So here you go, just in time for Christmas (well not really, but in time for the New Year). The new section links to the comment thread for this post, which is now the home for Pin-up discussions in the Candy Machine. You can also find the new link just under the Pin-up for the month.

3 comments:

  1. Pin-ups. Love 'em or hate 'em? Wrote a song about it. Like to hear it? Here it go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the e-mails, guys. Most of my pin-up illustrations I've found at the very extensive "Pin-up files" at: http://www.thepinupfiles.com/

    Another good page is "The Pin-up Page" at: http://freespace.virgin.net/b.mercer/Pinup1.html

    If you find a good site, please let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, it been so long since the pin-up has changed. My picture files arrive in London with my stuff, so expect a fourth of July pin-up soon!

    ReplyDelete